Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Box of Random Facts !!!

* I lived in Utah for a week with my good friend Megan. I was their for about a week when Cj came and got me. 8 months later we got married
* We have now been married for 6 years in December
* I was only married for 3 months when I had gotten Pregnant with JP
* I had Toxemia with JP and he came 7 weeks early
* I am a convert to the Church, I was Baptized when I was 18. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me besides my husband and kids.
* I was sweet 16, than a week later I had my first kiss and the next day he went and told everyone that how bad of a kisser I was.
* I am the only Granddaughter on my moms side. So it isn't looking to good for me, on getting a girl.
* My favorite candy is Brach Candy corns
*I love cooking, Cj always makes fun of me because i cook like we are having 20 people over. So if anyone wants to come over we always have plenty of food.
* I never went to college, actually I take that back I did go to MCC for 3 weeks than I met cj and that was that. But i would love to go back and get a nursing degree.
*I love to work out and would love to start training for a half marathon. So if anyone would be interested let me know.
*I love being a mom, I wouldn't trade it for the world.
*I was the biggest tom boy when i was little, all i did was play with the boys. Basketball, football etc.
*I watch Harry Potter everyday!
* I would love to be able to sing. The only singing i can do is in the car with the radio up loud so it drowns me out.
*I would love to move to Utah and raise my kids their.
* When i was little I would rearrange my bed room on a weekly basis. I thought I was an Interior decorator.

I triple dawg dare anyone to do this!

9 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hahaha- I LOVE IT JESS! those are SO AEWSOME!!! you had me laughing on a few. i actually did learn something though and that is you dropped out of mcc after 3 weeks! (i did the same one semester b/c brett came along...haha!)

The Meachams said...

I loved the comment about being sweet sixteen!!! Too funny...

Your blog is adorable!

And you're right...being a football widow is a TON better than being a HUNTING WIDOW!!! 3 weeks is LONG time!

Megan said...

Thats so cool you joined the Church when you were 18, I had no idea. :) You didn't do ALL boy things when you were young...we played together and did girlie things. We should get together sometime and do lunch or maybe my husband and I can come over and eat all that food you cook!! HEHE

Lisa said...

Loved reading those Jess! You're too cute. Hey I was going to come over tonight but I ate dinner at my parents and then family came over and by the time I left Jack was ready for bed so SORRY! I didn't want you to think I ditched out on you guys. I'll probably be around tomorrow night.

Caryn said...

Ok, I love Harry Potter too, but everyday??? I love your random thoughts!

Sarah Hawkins said...

So cute Jess! I love all these random thoughts by everyone, very informing and entertaining! I also rearranged my room all the time. I think that kind of change is good!

Katie Peterson said...

Okay...why can't you live closer to me??? Because then we could both go to nursing school, take singing lessons & I would love to come over to taste some of your yummy food!! And our boys could be best friends....oh yeah & I would love to train for a marathon!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Yeah I would love for you to come. My mom and sister are going to be so excited! =)

jillian said...

yeah Im so glad you did it! its so fun to do!