Saturday, September 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



10 Reasons Why we love Leslie or Lilly we like to call her.
1.Her love for Bob Dillon and U2
2.She is a Great person and great Example to me. Spiritualy and talently(i dont think that is a word)
3. She always watches my boys and i appreciate it a ton.
4. Her love for HARRY POTTER. She is always willing to watch it with me. and she is the one that introduced me to Harry potter for the first time and now I love to read. Thank you! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be obsessed.J/K
5. She makes great No Bake cookies.
6. She is a triple threat, she can sing play the Harmonica(might have spelled wrong) and play the Guitar all at the same time. She is aammaazziinngg!!!
7. She wants to move to England or New York when she graduates and become an actress.
8. She Loves to paint and is a great Artist.
9. She Loves to Play Softball and is a great Snowboarder and can hang with the best.
10. She Loves the Office. (That is the only day she doesn't babysit for me:)
11. She Loves Junior Mints. Yum
12.She has great Hair and It grows over night, or it seams like it does because mine takes a year to grow 2 inches.
13. she has a kind heart and is always willing to help out, and I never heard her talk bad about any one.
OK I know I said ten things but their is so much about Lilly that we love that I couldn't keep any thing out. We love you and thank you for being such a great Sister-in-law.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

6 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

that is sooo cute! you really do have great inlaws jess. by the way, you have until tomorrow to make your list. okay nevermind- you just madbe this one!

Marianne said...

Oh that was cute and I love the pic ...it was at our wedding!

Shelley Goodman said...

hi, it's shelley, brookes friend. I was just wondering how you put music on your blog? If it's to hard, don't worry about it. Thanks! Your boys are so cute. i hope I have 3 in a row.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leslie /less-lee/ adj. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leslie /less-lee/ adj. said...

Thank you Jessica! That is so nice of you. Im not sure I am able to merit most of those qualities! Anyways, thankyou for the shirt and thank top! I wore them the very next to school. I love little polka dots. haha, thats kinda weird, oh well. We need to all do something while the men are away! Not that its somethine to celebrate, but we should definatly be having as much fun (or more) as they are!