Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BATH TIME

I don't know about you But bath time isn't one of my strong points. Don't get me wrong I love it when my boys smell like Dove and their hair smells like the latest shampoo and conditioner I am using.

The Part I Have a hard time about is the Fighting, the splashing and the mess that I need to clean up after 3 boys have just used the bathtub as a POOL! Its just so tiring.

But Russ, He is funny you never know what you are going to get with him. Are you going to get the Russ that wants to immediately exit the bath when you put him in or

The Happy Russ who is ready to play with all the leftover toys the boys Brought in while they were swimming.

Today was a Success, He actually sat down and enjoyed himself, so naturally I pulled out the camera, because these days don't come often.

Usually he's trying desperately to climb out of the Tub.



You can Tell he is starting to make a move for it. He is done

Me-" Oh come on Russ just a few more minutes"

Me-"Don't you want to play with the Bubbles"

Russ- " Nope i am done" You better wash me before I jump ship"

And that is usually how long Russell's baths last, A few minutes.

Its not tiring, their isnt any splashing, no puddles of water on the floor to clean up, and no Fighting.

Yes baths with Russ our great!

Love Jessica

No comments: