Monday, January 10, 2011

Russ and grey Hairs

This little man was up on and off all night last night until 4:00 in the morning. Which basically means I am exhausted this morning(and i haven't even finished recovering from Christmas break).
which also means i wont be able to run this morning which leads to having no patience at all(running relives my stress which helps with the patience) because i am exhausted.
Which also leads me to not having any energy to clean my house(sorry honey, i know its pretty bad, hopefully tomorrow),which doesn't make me all that happy.

But Russ seams to have all the energy Today because this morning Harvey is hollering "mom come and see Russ", and i walk into the room to find him in this bucket, how was he able to climb up their I don't know, but he did. I didn't put him there and I know Harvey didn't.

Which means I gave Birth to a Stunt Devil. Do stunt Devils make a lot of money? Maybe he will be able to buy me my ranch when he is making his millions for payment, for giving me my first grey hairs.

So I take him out of the bucket and go back to the couch and relax because i am sooo Tired, and what do i hear 5minutes later. Russ crying! I walk in the Kitchen to find this. He is climbing the cabinets and didn't make it.

Russ can I please have some of your Energy! But right know I am going to put you down for a nap and take one myself right after I go to the mirror and pick out my new grey hairs you gave me this morning.

Well Enjoy your Day and I hope both Russ and I will Survive Ours

Love Jessica

2 comments:

Jamie C said...

This post is so funny! I love that little dare devil - isn't he the cutest thing? Can I come to your ranch and see your chickens with the huge talons???

Adell said...

i think russ is part monkey. i thought roan was a little climber but i think russ has him beat!