Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beef and Bean Burritos

My name is Jessica and I love to COOK! But I am not a cook, as in I cant pull out random ingredients and make something new from whatever I have in stock or from my favorite ingredients and be able to make this amazing new meal.

I am a Copy Cat, I like to copy a recipe word for word, I even have a hard time substituting ingredients for other ingredients, I'm not apposed I just don't do it. I feel like it wont be as delicious (if they wanted it like that they would of made it like that in the first place. right..)If its not in the cupboard than i don't make it. SORRY its just the way I am.

So Today will be the first day that I post my Favorite recipes that I like to cook. Most recipes my boys Like, I say most because they don't like everything ,and I tend to cook for Cj and I, and hope for the best with the boys. If i didn't do that i would be making Dino chicken, and mac and cheese every night.

My First Recipe is Beef and Bean Burritos and its from the Pioneer Women cooks and my Kids LOVE this and it is really easy. You can get the Recipe at pioneer women here at http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/brown-hot-and-plenty-of-it-vol-i/


I hope you enjoy and its just a successful in your house as it is in ours.

Love, Jessica

No comments: