Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Birthday J.P. !!!!!!!!!

THE MANY REASONS WHY WE LOVE YOU!!

You Love to go to school and learn.

You can never be without your blanket. You are my little Liness(may have spelled it wrong)
Off of Charlie Brown.



You are a wonderful big brother to Parker and Harvey



You Love Thomas the Train.


You want to be just like your dad


You are just so cool!


You Have a fun and Outgoing Personality, and we love you for that.

You are always willing to help me out and never complain about it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOU ARE 5 TODAY

9 comments:

angela hardison said...

tell JP I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Adell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.P. I LOVE YOU!!!

Sarah Hawkins said...

Happy Birthday JP! How fun

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

what a sweetie. He's one of my favorite little boys. Such a sweet disposition! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JP!! come over and play!!

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday JP. You don't know me, but I think you are pretty cool! And a note your your mama! Go get your P. Blessing NOW!! I cannot even imagine how AMAZING yours will be...wow, you are a very inspiring mom and I think your Heavenly Father has a ton he wants to tell you...mostly how awesome He thinks you are! Go get it girl!!:)

Emily Widdison said...

oops, that last message was from me, Emily...I was signed in under my husband's name and didn't realize it.

ness said...

happy b-day jp! from your buddy jax.

Kim said...

Wow! He is 5. Time has gone by way to fast. Happy Belated Birthday!

Katie Peterson said...

All those pics are too cute but my favs are the one with him & his blanket & the one in his dad's shirt! So sweet!