Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wedding Sign in Books.

I love to Scrapbook !!! So 2 years ago I started to Scrapbook wedding sign in books. What i do is scrapbook your engagement pictures and that becomes your sign in book. In one book you get 20 fully srapbooked 8 1/2 x 11 pages and 10 pages to sign. Each one is done in your wedding colors. The fun thing is that you don't need to be getting married. If you are like me your engagement pictures are sitting in a box somewhere. Collecting Dust. Lets get those pictures out and scrapbook them.

Here are some of the pages that I have done





I Also can scrapbook mini albums, brag books'

4 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hi- my name is jessica and i am SOOOOO CREATIVE and determined to learn how to make ANYTHING. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! i wish my sign in book was that cute!

Sarah Hawkins said...

Super cute books! I am sorry I just sat down at my computer and saw your note about getting the boys together today! So Sorry I didn't get it earlier!

Adell said...

Jess, I love my book and want it back! hahah just kidding, but I miss looking at it. It is seriously the cutest thing ever, and since I don't scrapbook it's like the only cute thing I have for logan and I so THANK YOU! You are the best, and I know how many hours you spent on it. oh and guess what?! logan and I are coming down for TWO weeks for Christmas!!!!! So excited :)

Juliette said...

You are so good! I get so many compliments on that cute frame you made Malloy for his first birthday, and don't worry it is displayed in our Flagstaff home- so talented!