Friday, February 4, 2011

This past week we have been fighting colds and sicknesses. Parker had it the worst than Russ, and Today JP wakes up and says that he still feels really sick. So I let him stay home to rest and get better. So I had him hear and I took advantage of it, and took a few pictures today.

Today was Pillow pets, blankets and the couch day. It was very relaxing and hopefully enough rest to get the boys Healthy.

So I took some pictures and thought I would list all the amazing things that I love about each of my boys.



J.p.
My Peace maker
Has endless amounts of Patience
Very Smart
Loves to Play Golf
Loves Video Games to the point of annoying
Plays soccer for me
Does anything for me,even if he doesn't want to
Takes care of Russ in the morning so I can sleep in an extra 30 minutes
Very caring and thinks of others
And loves his little brothers

Harvey


Is my BUDDY
He is home with me the most
has a personality like no one else in our family
loves to watch Signs and Harry Potter
Wants to wear everything of Jp's
I usually have to bribe him to let me comb his hair and get him dressed, since I like him to wear stuff that isn't j.p.'s
Eats vitamin c like its candy
Love pizza with ranch
Has a love hate relationship with his older brother Parker
Drinks milk out of the carton(i don't really like it, but he does do it)
wont wear socks because they tickle him
Always has a smile
and he also plays soccer for me

Russ

My joy
Always has a smile for you
Loves to be chased by his brothers
Says "Uh hu" to everything
Loves the camera
Loves to be outside and take walks
Is a daddy's boy
Climbs every where and everything
Gets into everything
Oh ya He's 15 months!!


Parker

He is my Patience, He is going to teach me all the Patience that I need
Looks up to J.P
Loves Everything Lightning McQueen
Is the Sweetest kindest kid you will meet
Very Smart
Loves Video Games
Favorite color is red
favorite desert is Ice cream
Parker will try everything that I make for dinner
And also plays soccer for me
I love my Boys they are a great Blessing to me and make me want to be the best mom I can be, even though that always doesn't happen. They have patience with me, now i just need to learn some. I want them to know that I love them

4 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

what a sweet post! Your boys are cute and fun, and I'm sure a handful! 4...wow! I have 3 and it is loud!!

As Told By Molly said...

I love moments in the day that let you stop and reflect on the blessings our children bring to our lives. Really great post. And you ARE a really great mom! Any mom who can take four boys to Walmart and come out smiling needs a trophey. :)

Dallings said...

Look at you, being so optimistic even when the kids are sick! It was fun to learn about all of their little personalities. I've always thought you were the cutest Jess.

Rhonda said...

That was so sweet! Bummer that they were sick, but I loved the post!