Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So, Last night I walk in to check on the boys to make sure they are sleeping peacefully, because that is what mothers do, right.

This is what I walked in and found. It was pretty funny so I had to share.

The other night he did the same thing. When he woke up the next day he was all excited because he thought it was so cool that the boxed moved with him every time he moved, and stayed on his head all night.

So when I walked in and the box was on his head yet again I had to document it.

I wonder if it is going to be an everynight occurrence? I will keep you posted.

Thanks, talk to you soon
Jessica

3 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

what in the world Jess?!! that's hilarious!
I can't get over how blue Harvey's eyes are. Lucky kid!! oh and I still need to meet Rusty. ;)

Rhonda said...

Umm.. Brooke stole the thoughts right out of my head. "What in the world!". LOL Pretty funny.....

As Told By Molly said...

What?? I think I would wake up in a panic if a box was on my head. LOL! What can I say...BOYS!!