Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 sizes to big

Harvey, I don't know why he insists on wearing J.p.'s shirts, but what I do know is that he refuses to wear anything that is his. This is what he was wearing when i put him on the bus. He did have J.p.'s Soccer shorts on and I had to bribe him to take them off. I told him that he could keep that shirt on if he would At least put those pants on with socks and shoes. He agreed.

That is another thing he wont wear socks, he says that they tickle him and wont wear them.

Even though he is the Pickiest kid I know, when it comes to clothing he is the funniest and the happiest kid in the world. He is always willing to help when I ask him and never gets angry, unless its directed at Parker. But that is another story for another time.
I love you Harvey, never change please stay the same.

Oh and this little man, saw that I was taking a pic of Harvey and had to get in the action. Harvey walks off and Russell took his spot. It was pretty funny because I didn't tell him to do it, he did it on his own.

Have a great day

Love Jessica

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

LOL! That's funny!